Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Vent - And Not The One That Blows Cold Air...

Impatience is NOT a virtue. Kind of like how 3 cloves of garlic in my pesto.... is NOT good for yo breath!

Hello World!
Yes I wish I felt as enthusiastic as my greeting but alas I. DO. NOT. You can hang up now if you don't want to listen to my in a funk of a mood self, don't worry I won't be offended, or wait... maybe I will. 

I woke up Sunday morning, and my first thought was not, "Oh glorious morn, I am so glad to greet thee!!!!!!!!" it went much more like, "Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Reaaaaaaaalllllly??? Ok, Sara, if you can make it through _____ and _____ and ______ you will be okay and then off to ORANGE." And did I mention that all I was dreaming of was just ONE, ONE cup of Whitney's Amaretto coffee she purchased from Central Market the day before. Gah. I gave up everything but WATER. Water for breakfast, water for lunch, and water for dinner, water for snacks, no coffee, no tea, no DR PEPPER, nada. 

5 Hour energy anyone? That hardly constitutes as water, but does it really constitute as anything else other than a heart racing, middle school student candy high promise of a great 5 hours???? 

Wow. This is not good. It's tearful Tuesday, I have cried only 15 or so times today, I am just a ball of emotions; crying over songs, circumstances, and my club sandwich. 

On the flip-side I am planting a garden for the MS Students in Chapel tomorrow- you can pray that I don't get a whippin from Tami for spilling my potting soil all over the Chapels stop sign red carpet :) Not that I have yet, but hey, giving a talk and planting a garden at ONE time - we all know my multitasking skills are that of a 2 month old baby... so what can I say - we might have spillage! 
Well folks, it's been real, real ridiculous. Don't fire me from your reading lists, I will write something of value again soon. Oh and about the impatience - flame of fire from Match and I have not spoken - although he did call me after I sent him a text explaining the courtesy of a phone call... I didn't answer, I missed the call. He tried again yesterday - I did try and return the call, but still no word. As for the eHarm, nothing on the radar yet.
"Yooowhooo Mr. Right"--- Awesome...party of great hair one, is right here waiting to dance yo boots off - so c'mon! 

Yeehaw Peeps!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment