Saturday, June 4, 2011

Studio Movie Grill - 2 Down... 4 To Go.

Studio Movie Grill = Winner!

I love this place and for the record in the last year I have only paid full price for a move there ONE, I repeat ONE time.

I have probably seen 10 FREE movies
10 $6 or less movies, bundled with a free soda

Get excited for SMG. I know I sure am. Here is the link!

Saw XMen First Class tonight - yes, $6 - and boy was it great! I give it a 10! (minus Kevin Bacon. What a strange guy, no?)

Here are some SMG tips:
  • Groupon - sign up for daily deals, that is where most of my 5-6$$ tickets have come from
  • Facebook - every month they give away free tickets - if you get one it admits two - Whitney and I always share so we then see AT LEAST 2 free movies a month - and then Whitney's fabulous mom gives us hers too! Yay Aunt Cynthia. 
  • Facebook AGAIN - if you are a 'fan' of SMG you have access to their weekly specials - aka 6.25 for a movie and a drink - and most of the time the moves are a week old new release. 
  • As soon as you sit down push your button - be ready to order your food and drink!
  • Tell them if you want any sort of extra sauce right at the beginning, or else you will not get it. 
  • Order your drink and a water - that way you are never without - because they are slow on keepin up with the drinks... 3/4 the way through your drink of choice press your button for a re-fill.
  • Buffalo Chicken tenders = delish, that is all I ever get. Extra ranch. 
  • If you are going to see a movie, esp. a MUST SEE, on an opening weekend, go EARLY. If you do not have a groupon, facebook, or other coupon and you plan on pay full price, there is also reserved seating if you buy your tickets online. 
  • Sit at the counter seating, not the table, it just is awkward with them big office chairs. Yes, office chairs, that is what you sit in... it rocks. (quite literally) 
  • Just park on the roof, it is easier that way. 
It's awesome. Go check it out. As a part B to this post, I am going to sooner or later post my summer movie choices.

For now? Well watch tomorrow, well tonight's (it's 12:17AM) MTV Movie Awards they are showing a clip from Breaking Dawn, Pt. 1 - Hooray!


Much love to you all my movie fans!



No comments:

Post a Comment