Sunday, May 1, 2011

...Ohhhhh SAMA: Some Interesting Thoughts From My News Feed.

I thought I should highlight what people were saying in light of recent events. Read on my friends. The LAST TWO are my faves. You can leave status updates in the comment box of Facebook or right here on the blog. Much love to you my dear friends. Goodnight. 
  1. I like how my entire feed is posts on OBL demise
  2. OBL has been killed
  3. Well let's hope the last thing to go through OBL's mind was a US Bullet
  4. Tonight confirms to me that Jesus Message is so counter-cultural. What if He really meant what he said?
  5. Yay?
  6. _________...is hiding from my news feed. Anyone who posts a status saying that this victory is the result of anything George W. Bush did, seriously?
  7. President Obama called President Bush earlier this evening to notify him that Bin Laden had been killed. That must have been an awesome conversation. God Bless both Presidents our Troops and intelligence agents, especially those that are still in harms way.
  8. Jehovah-Jireh
  9. Osama is dead, don't make it about GWB vs. Obama
  10. God Bless America! Thanks to those serving our country.
  11. You're not American if you don't care about the achievement of the US Military killing Bin Laden! Go USA!
  12. President Bush is the Bomb
  13. Just heard Chuck Norris killed Osama. I'm not surprised.
  14. So a guy leads the largest terrorism organization in decades...could he repent and be saved moments before his death?
  15. Does this mean we aren't going to hear any more about THE WEDDING?
  16. Justice
  17. I heard Charlie Sheens face was on the bomb. WINNER
  18.  This just in... Donald Trump is calling for the release of Bin Laden's Death Certificate. 
  19. Why can't people just let this be a victorious moment for our country and our military? Why does it have to turn into divisive political remarks ab Obama, elections, etc?
  20. Hey friends, let's not forget that osama bin laden was a human loved & valued by God & no matter how many wrongs he committed our hope should be that he called on Jesus' name before he died...may our patriotism never override our desire to be Christlike
     

No comments:

Post a Comment