Tuesday, January 11, 2011

5 things...

1. I have a confession... About my Cast IRON Confessions... Yeah so I hate anything grammatical. Spell check is my life, and basically I forgot to hit the button. Iron is not spelled I.o.r.n. Bahhahahhha but guess what, I thought it was, and so did my spell check! So todays re-vamp, well that is because I can't spell worth a durn and I get typos ALOT, aLOT of typos.

2. Meat, I like it! I think this is a great suggestion AND I'm not that great at grilling so I will grill 4 different kinds of meat in different ways! Best. Suggestion. Yet. Well, except mine, the cinnamon rolls that is, mostly because my mouth is just salivating just typing the words... Cin nnnnnn nnnnnamon rolllllls.... Yum!

3. Because veggie month will be a challenge in itself, I accept! Although my roommate, Argyle, will probably kill me if I make any more mushrooms...I think it will be a great learning experience! Stay tuned for an awesome picture about my roommates lack of fondness for all things mushroom !

4. PW's posted a food photography assignment, take creative pictures of what you make and then one could win a $350 gift certificate to B&H! Get excited cause I am up for that challenge, and if I won, well I could get the lens I've been drooling over for months!

5. Dear Dutch Oven,

I know you are out there and you want to come live at mama sara's house. Don't worry it won't be long until we are together. I can feel it in my soul!
Love, your new best friends for life-- butter, chicken, bread, and dumplings



Ps... I know alot is spelled a lot. It's an inside joke. Please check out fellow blogging extraordinaire Allie Brosh with hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment