Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And Counting...

I am without words. I mean I know this is a blog so I have to have some... but seriously I feel wordless with gratitude. Yesterday I begun my journey, you know... all the commotion, 'Baking My Way to Orange'... I made samples, talked about Jesus, Orange things, and my love for Middle School Ministry-- and today I am  ___ pans of cinnamon rolls and counting! I think I won't give you a grand tally until it is all said and done, but for today I feel beyond blessed. Who knew that a little butter, some sugar, and a lot of love could make something SO big happen? 

Actually, I knew. Is that crazy, or speculatory?! <--- that is a word I made up today! (Yay me!) ha.

I felt it. It started that day at the Orange Tour, I felt that push, that rush of excitement, because it was in that moment that I knew that God had a bigger plan for the Ministry that I am privileged to get to be a part of. Man. What a feeling....

I cry a lot. I have tears now. BIG happy ones though. 

Well people. Watch out! Here comes pans, and pans, and pans of cinnamon rolls. Good thing just the smell of them is enough for my soul, cause man after this is over you might have had to seriously roll me out of my kitchen, or maybe the kitchen of someone else, cause mine might not be able to handle the factory I am going to have to build to create this much delicious-ness! 

YES! Yay JESUS. Yay YOU who will taste the oozing butter. Yay!

This is just a portion of the mess ONE batch caused! Ha!
Now I am off to do a little jig!
-Sara






Caramel Apple... on the rise!

3 comments:

  1. Love you Sara! All day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara.....I might have missed this detail :) But how can we order your cinnamon rolls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! You didn't miss this, I didn't put it out there... WOOPS! You can email me and I will give you all the details, does that work?

    saracookiekinsey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete