Sunday, February 13, 2011

... Yes! This is a really "SUPER" good idea...



THIS is the video and note that I sent to the people over at ORANGE. They are giving away two free round trip airline tickets to the person with the most creative fund-raising strategy! MAN... AM I LUCKY! Cause, DUH mine IS the most creative. I know modesty right! But seriously, it is a really SUPER good idea, and I would love to win those tickets! WAHOOOOOOOO! 
** I can just close my eyes and my peeps and I learning, worshiping, and re-charging! Get. EXCITED!

---- Here is the story, in case you missed it!----


What is that you smell? Oh, why yes, that is the smell of cinnamon, sugar, and oozing butter wafting through the air straight to your nostrils!

I am “Baking My Way to Orange”!

I sat down with complete distress after not winning the Orange Conference give-away during the Orange Tour. Big watermelon tears were just fixing to graze my reddened cheek and I sat there just pondering how it was that I was going to get to the OC in ATL. Then, all of a sudden, I had a flashback to the week prior to Christmas… “It was me, my cinnamon roll recipe covered with sticky butter and flour, standing in my kitchen pulling the 20th pan of rolls from my oven!” DING… “Sara, I said to myself… You love to bake; people love to eat what you bake. HOLY MOLY. I think I could ‘bake my way to the Orange Conference’!!! Shoot, maybe I could bake my team’s way to the Orange Conference… How many pans would that be?” – And then I passed out.

Well, I am just kidding about the tears and the passing out, but I have already bought the pans and the butter that soon will be oozing violently. I am ‘Baking My Way to Orange’, selling four variations of delish, booty enlarging, cinnamon rolls! The first day, I took lots orders, and my oven is just exhausted by the idea, but man am I excited. I feel so incredibly blessed and cannot wait to be inspired, to worship, to connect, and to learn some new and awesome strategies to change the lives of parents and students at Grace Presbyterian Church! Woo HOO! 

1 comment: