Monday, February 28, 2011

March Cooking Maddness - Sound Familiar?

Well hello there! 
Today is the last day of the month of February and I'd say as far as my cooking challenge, February was a HUGE success! I baked, and baked, and baked, and BAKED cinnamon rolls. After all, it was 'Cini fo yo sweetie' month. Here is the skinny, (OR NOT) on all the rolls... 

Last Monday I made 66 pans of rolls:
  • 35 Regular 
  • 5 Caramel Apple
  • 5 Orange Rolls
  • 11 Chocolate Chip
  • 8 Caramel WITH apple frosting (yes this is different) 
  • 2 Pans of mixed ... 
The week of February first I made Another 10 pans 
  • 1 Caramel Apple
  • 3 Orange Rolls
  • 3 Chocolate Chip
  • 3 Regular 
Also, in that same week I made another set of 10 pans
  • All Regular 
I'd say that I used approx:
  •  35-40 lbs of flour
  • 13 lbs of butter
  • 18 lbs of powered sugar
  • 2 bottles of maple extract
  • probably 5 gallons of milk
  • .... not to mention countless bags of sugar, sprinkles of cinnamon, and lots of electricity for baking. HOLY COW.
So. Now for March... March is dessert month... I know, who could hardly stand it, but alas dessert month it is. I have a few things in mind, but here is where YOU COME IN
  • Rainbow Cake
  • From Scratch Pie
  • _____________
  • _____________
  • _____________
Let me know your fave (and CHALLENGING) desserts! 

WOO!


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!!!


    I saw an oreo stuffed in a brownie....and also oreos stuffed in chocolate chip cookies...they looked yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete