Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How About a Steak?

"In that moment of glorious surrender, was the moment You broke the chains in me. 
Lifted out of the ashes... I am found in the aftermath..."

We are found in the aftermath, and we have a choice to live it or forget it. I choose to live it. I am so incredibly blessed by the outpouring of kindness and support that I have received these past few days.

Whether it has been with the 'Baking My Way to Orange" project or through a series of places I have gotten the opportunity to speak, everyone has just been fabulous and so kind! Special thanks to Amy, my dear sweet friend who rolled, and rolled, AND ROLLED dough yesterday! You rock sista! Thanks to the parents, the Women, and beautiful girls who listened to my story, to God's story about His masterpiece. What love you have given to me, thank you friends and thank you Jesus.

Now, on a much lighter note, yesterday I baked 66 pans of cinnamon rolls. That comes out to be somewhere between 500 to 600 rolls... BAHHA. Crazy times! Can you believe that is only for the February delivery date? Yeah, me either. So. Blessed. I might really pass-out now! hahah

Well I am looking forward to cooking something for dinner tomorrow night that does not include butter, cinnamon, or maple flavoring... I think my poor sweet Mixer, Kitchy (yeah she has a name, and she wears a bow) is wore out! So maybe some steak for me... cinnamon rolls for everyone else!

Here are some pictures from the blessed event! Much love to you all! Until then,
Sara
Ps. Maybe a post this week on my sorted, or lack there of, love life!

Kitchy, on her way to Grace to bake!

Still smiling after 66 pans...

Rolls and Rolls!

Before they were rolls!

2 comments:

  1. I need to comment so I'm not just a lurker! I read all your posts and I am so excited for you to be "baking your way to orange!" You are SO precious and I just want you to know that I love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete