Friday, February 18, 2011

Grateful? Yes I am!

Ever just feel in the mood to write something? Well that is how I am feeling right at this moment. I think it is because as of late I have so many things that I am grateful for and I just really wanted to share them. This might not be as "riveting" as previous posts... hahah... if that is what they are anyway, but I believe, more than ever that each day we ought to think about what we are grateful for. So, here are some of things that I have been especially grateful for this week: (and some of them are even a little silly)

  • The fact that the Dollar Store had exactly as many pans as I will need for my first BMWtO delivery date
  • Orange is all around. In my thoughts, in conversations... & this is FABULOUS
  • My bestie decided that Houston is home... BIG revolution (I know it was for me too)
  • I got to spend some awesome time with two fabulous people, Suzy & Emily
  • Perry Noble will be at Orange
  • "What you see, depends on what you are looking for"... this hit me hard this week, and boy I am sure glad that it did. Thank you SFMS & Valentines Day for humbling me!
  • Sunshine... you forget the warmth it provides until you feel it for the first time after a long winters cold.
  • Target - for the sweet reminder of Home
  • Mama - for a wonderful Valentine card
  • The fresh scent of bleach, and knowing how truly clean my house is... ahhhhh 
  • Studio Movie Grill - A standing date with my roomies on Sunday nights... 
  • Aftermath - knowing that worship isn't just about Sunday mornings... car rides are good too.
  • Seeing parents of our middle schoolers engage in much needed conversations
  • Girl Scout Cookies for breakfast
  • Realizing I am exactly who I am meant to be. Right NOW. 
  • Sonic Happy Hour
And last but not least
  • You, for checking in and being with my on my journey! 
Just FYI... 12 months of cooking ... it's still happening... I will blog sometime this next week, complete with photographs of this months challenge... and how FITTING that it turns out to be cinnamon rolls! Bahahhahahahhahhahahhaha

60 glorious pans are being baked THIS Monday! Hallelujah!

Much love to you all. Think about the things for which you are grateful, and not just in this moment, but every day...

Off to spend some sweet time with my favorite 7th grade ladies!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment